Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome To The Mad House

Welcome!
I have no clue why I'm doing this, or how often I will put stuff up on this blog, in fact, I wanted it for my followers on Wattpad to see what music I am listening to when I'm writing, or special shout outs. All will be happening.

Hello there...

Do you plan on looking at this whole thing? Wow, such strange people you must be.

THIS is my favorite color, sorry to disappoint because you can barely see it.

If you can tell I really like colors, black is the absence of color I know but I like it too. White is every color mixed together Strange right?

I may post things about my life on here, make videos of me and my friends doing weird Shtuff and all that Jazz. 

As for my Wattpad story updates, yes well, I can share that on here too but I might get a little too caught up to care a whole lot. This is going to be mainly for Music that I listen to while writing and me goofing off. 

Sorry I'm boring,

ORANGE!!!!

I hate pink....

Adios <3    

No comments:

Post a Comment